Wow, it has been 4 weeks since I last blogged my weigh in. Why?? ? Maybe because I stopped officially weighing myself? Maybe because I didn't want to see what the scale had to say? Maybe because I have been eating whatever I want? Maybe because I don't count points anymore? Maybe because this whole eating counting points thing started stressing me out!? Maybe because I am a failure? Maybe because I didn't want to disappoint myself and anyone else? The list goes on. and on. and on..... I have lots of excuses! So, I gained 0.8 lb. I guess that is pretty good considering I ate a whole basket of chips and queso sauce at a Mexican restaurant the other day! Whew! Yeah I know....I totally have an eating disorder. I love to eat. I love food. Food makes me happy. and sad. My relationship with it is awful!
The good thing about all of this is that I haven't totally given up. I started counting and journaling again yesterday. I am still exercising which is totally good. I just need to get my eating under control. I think I was having mad cravings last week because I started a full blown normal period. That's my first one since Maddie's been born. I know! Another excuse!!!
Here's to a good week! Please God! I haven't had a good week in weeks!
LOL. You totally have an eating disorder. I have the same one. I like food, it tastes good. Congrats on not really gaining in the last month.
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry to hear about the period. I imagine mine will return here at some point, especially since Tess is eating so much food now and not nursing as often.
I have the same disorder! I just love food. All things considered gaining less than a pound is fantastic! I gain that when I'm trying to LOSE, lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on keeping the exercise up. Goodluck this week !
I'm so there with you. I've been half on, half off the Healthy Eating Train for the last couple of weeks too. Some days are great others have been total disasters. Yesterday was the first day I journaled my entire day worth of eating and today I'm hoping will be my second. One day at a time, we can do this.
ReplyDeleteI wish you many good weeks! It's tough when there is so many goodies out there. You're doing a wonderful job exercising:) You can do it, Wendy!
ReplyDeleteThat is a good WI, Wendy! You basically have maintained for 4 weeks! I know that losing is your goal, but it should make you feel good to know that you haven't totally gone the other way!
ReplyDeleteI wish you good weeks! You can do it!
Btw, last I looked my TJ's still had the GNU bars (only 2 flavors though). Maybe you can ask them to get them back in or you can always order online - all the varieties are available on the GNU Foods website.
I don't think you have an eating disorder. You sound like all of my friends and me. Go easy on yourself Wendy. You are doing really good. Gaining a few pounds here and there are allowed!!
ReplyDelete