Thursday, September 3, 2009

What happened ???

I had this big plan to journal my intake online for only 1 week.....and I didn't follow through! In my defense I worked over 60 hours in 5 days....and I am exhausted. I stayed pretty much on track with counting my points.....I did go over a few days......but I figured it balanced out with all the hours on my feet and walking up and down the halls like a mad woman.

I lost 5.2 pounds this week! YAY! I made some changes.....easy and hard....for example "easy" was increasing my water intake....and "hard" was resisting snacking urges, fighting cravings, measuring my food and making sure not to take seconds........basically getting out of bad habits.

I do apologize for not journaling the last 3 days...I really applaud those that blog their food daily! What work it is!

4 comments:

  1. If I could do a cartwheel to celebrate that BIG weight loss for you, I would!!! Hooray for Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of weight! I am jealous. Way to go Wendy and I don't know how you put those kinds of hours in with three kids. To be admired for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your loss! that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 lbs is great! Recording on a daily basis is hard, even for me and my schedule is not busy like yours. And remember you still lost weight despite not recording!

    Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete