Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parade

Today Jacob and Allie both had a costume parade at their school to celebrate Halloween. It was fun to see what all the kids were dressed as. Here are a few of my favorites....

Tin Man
Harry Potter


Santa


Dorothy....there were a lot of Dorothy's!



a doctor

a lego

My personal favorite....Jim Tressel......the OSU football coach


a whoopee cushion

here's my favorite boy...


another Dorothy

Hey! I know that Lady Bug!

There's my favorite bug!

Allie's bunny teacher

I didn't have much energy today.....but I am glad that I made it to both parades. After Jacob's
parade both me and Maddie crashed.....we had a great nap!

4 comments:

  1. Those are all great costumes! Your kids look adorable :) I went to a school Halloween parade too. It's fun to see all the kids strut their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I see Allie's teacher is procreating like a rabbit. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved looking at the costumes, I miss Halloween parades!

    ReplyDelete