Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Celebrations

We've been doing a lot of celebrating lately! Ervin's bday, Allie's bday and Easter all were clumped together this year! I had to work on Easter so I missed out on all the fun festivities...egg hunts, yummy food, and the joy of family! I did get a glimpse of the girls in their Easter dresses. Allie complained that her dress was too itchy! and I heard that Maddie was trying to take her dress off in the car on the way to the party!

Aren't they just adorable???



Ervin turned 33 this year. We celebrated by going to the boat aka casino. My mom treated us to an overnight stay for free as well as dinner and breakfast buffets. We even brought the kids. The kids loved the pool! We had a good time.....the only downfall.....losing 300+ dollars to those awful slot machines!!! My mom won 35,000 dollars a few months ago and I was hoping to win a little! Not so much!!! We had cheesecake, Erv's favorite to celebrate!








Allie turned 6 this week! I cannot believe how much she has grown. She wanted her party at Chuck E Cheese. We went there on a Saturday and it actually wasn't tooo crowded! We were there early around 11 am so that may have made a difference. She had a really good time and got some cool presents including an i pod shuffle from grandma and grandpa. She loves listening to music and wanted her own tunes to listen to. I am now trying to download some music on to it but I am having some technical difficulty! Why is it that you can spend hours on the computer waiting for downloads! So frustrating!!!






My baby girl is 6 years old! She has grown into such a loving and beautiful person. She is sensitive and funny. She loves it when we spend time together. She loves her family...and we love her too!
Happy 6th birthday baby!

3 comments:

  1. The girls are adorable! Happy birthday Allie! (Except she's not your baby girl anymore. :op)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve those Easter dresses!! You have a lot to celebrate. You have a beautiful family! By the way, Shaune's all time fave birthday treat (or anyday treat) is cheesecake too. He prefers blueberry the most. Men - they're all alike aren't they??

    Hope you are doing well. I'm getting a bit tired but still having Deaglan around for this pregnancy makes me not think about it as much. He's so fun and awesome that I'm not anxious about getting to the end of this pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Happy birthday Allie! The Easter dresses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete