My Madelyn Justine turned 18 months old this month. She is the light in my day. The happiness I feel when I see her is just indescribable. She had her 18 month check up and everything went well. She weighs 24 pounds and is 32 1/4 in. long. She is growing like a weed. The only thing about Maddie is that she does not talk much! And she won't say Mommy. Only Da Da... I feel sad for her because the new baby will be coming soon and she has no clue what is to come! She will no longer be the baby. She is already jealous when Jacob and Allie give me hugs.....I don't know how she will react to the new addition that will be attached to me! I have to say that Maddie has been the best baby I have ever had....I have probably said that before....but she really is! She sleeps through the night....she sleeps in her crib....she takes a 2-3 hour nap everyday! She is generally easy going.....
Happy birthday Maddie!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for Maddie!!!
ReplyDelete