Monday, June 14, 2010

The Dark Side

Yeah, I was on the dark side for awhile....but I am feeling better. Writing really does release stress. Life right now is hard.....but I realize that others have it worse.

It sucks to sob in front of your kids. The look of pity coming from your children makes you realize you need to suck it up. Even my 20 month old gave me that pity look. It really does open your eyes.

I have been feeling lonely and isolated...partly because my husband has been spending lots of his time building a play set. I think it is great that he is doing that for our kids.....but the timing kind of sucked. He is almost done...thank God. The kids will have something to do and he will be able to help out a little more. Did I mention that he sold his motorcycle and with that money he bought the play set? That is pretty awesome.

I am not used to my new life....but I will get there. Hopefully every new day will get a little easier.

Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

  1. You've had a lot of changes in your family especially with the addition of a new baby, so I'm sure it would take some time to get used to. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same Wendy. Change does feel so lonely and like you I can cry so very easily. Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Trust me, I know how it feels. The first few weeks with Tess were almost too much to bear. Been thinking about you. I'm going to try to swing by when I have a night off this week. Still haven't seen anything but pictures of that little lovebug.

    ReplyDelete