Thursday, July 8, 2010

10 years


10 years ago today we tied the knot.....we have accomplished a lot in our 10 years....a house, 4 kids, a van, staying married.....


I know many times we almost gave up.....but we kept it together...... Since we just had a baby....we really can't do too much to celebrate.....It would be nice if we could like...go to Hawaii or something. : )
Last year we went to The Melting Pot and really enjoyed ourselves and so we are going there again. We are also going to watch a movie! Yay! I am so excited! Eclipse is going to be so fun....even if I am bringing my 6 week old baby!
Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great night. You have accomplished a lot in a little time. I know it isn't always easy, but you should be proud you've made it this long. Here's to another happy 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! And congrats on the new baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! That's a great picture of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete