Well, it has been a challenging few weeks. I started out really strong, then life happened! With my
FIL dying it has been an emotional
roller coaster for me and my husband. I noticed that when he is having a particularly hard day coping with the loss I tend to make myself feel better with food.... I guess I am a big stress eater. When I am busy at work, the food that comforts me is a cheeseburger.....and some chocolate chip cookies.....Why does food make me feel better? Why do I comfort myself with food?!?!
Well, despite all that we have been through I managed to lose 3.2 more pounds for a total of 7.7 pounds. It really would come off faster if I
followed the plan properly....I am surprised that even with all of my indulges, I have lost. It must be all of the calories I burn with breastfeeding.
I am
proud to say that I am exercising at the Y and eating more
fruits and veggies! and drinking lots of water!!!
Here's to a new week and moving forward.....and never giving up!
Wendy, you can do it! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou fall off the wagon, you get right back on. That's how it works. Sometimes we have to let life get in the way. Congrats on your loss so far!
ReplyDeletehey!! you have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your weight lost progress here. keep it up and never give up. you can do it.
ReplyDelete