I went to the grocery store today! I really do love to go grocery shopping, especially when I am by myself. But that does not happen often!
Anyway, I went to Aldi's today and found that they have tons of healthy food! They have ground turkey, raw almonds, light dressing, 100% whole wheat bread, skim milk, organic soy milk, frozen veggies, fresh fresh and fresh veggies, light popcorn, 93% ground beef, frozen and fresh boneless/skinless chicken breast and tenderloins, frozen tilapia, and other fish, and tons of snacks that are a brand called Fit and Active.
I spent more that I thought I would, but I bought a ton of stuff.
93% ground beef was $2.99
bag of gala apples $2. 59
red grapes $1.48
broccoli $1.29
cereal $1.49
rice cakes $1.29
apple juice $1.19
almonds $3.79
pita chips $1. 69
light ranch dressing $1.19
graham crackers $1. 25
lite pancake syrup $1.49
cheese $0.99
tuna $1.19
dried mangos $1.39
romaine hearts $1.99
turkey bacon $1.99
bananas $0.89
light popcorn $1.49
ground turkey $2.49
fiber bars (like fiber one bars) $1.89
tilapia $3.99
green beans $0.49
baby carrots $0.99
fresh squash $1.69
l dozen large eggs $1.09
They don't have a large section of fresh fruits and veggies but they had everything that I needed and wanted today. And you have to bag your own groceries and bring your own bags or you have to buy bags for 10 cents each or paperbags for 6 cents each. And don't forget your quarter so that you can borrow a cart. Don't worry, you do get your quarter back when you return your cart!
I am back on the wagon today! Whooo Hooooo! I know I keep writing about how I am going to lose weight! I am going to do it! I promise you! and myself. It is time!!!
You did a great job shopping! I'm glad you had fun :)
ReplyDeleteAldi's really is the best! I just wish we had one near me.
ReplyDelete