Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I have to say I had a great birthday this year. I did have to work the night before and early morning of my birthday, but that is okay, I took a vacation day for my actual day. I slept until 5 in the evening then spent time with my fam. My kids were so excited to share my day with me. They wished me happy birthday so many times and were just so kind and loving. They made me feel so special! I love those kids!

My mom had a few free hotel rooms at the local casino so we decided to try our luck. I lost, but I had a great time. My kids had fun too, yes they went to the casino, but they didn't play slots, they played in the hotel pool and had a blast.

Allie even said, "Mom, can I have my birthday here too?" ha ha...it would be funny to say that my 7 year olds birthday will take place at the casino. Anyway, it is nice to stay in a FREE hotel room!

We celebrated with some ice cream cake too which was delish!

Happy 32nd birthday to me!







4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy belated birthday Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy, happy, happy Birthday Wendy!! That cake looks yummy. I'm so glad that you had a terrific birthday. You deserve it. Hey, can I be 32 again???? Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, you look like a skinny minny! You look great and look at all you've accomplished in 32 years. All those beautiful kids, an important job, a marriage! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Wendy! I'm glad that you had such a great birthday and that you were able to take most of the day off!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete