Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 1

of what do you ask? I have started my new diet today. Medifast. I hope it works! I am committed for a full month. I bought a months worth of "food" if that is what you want to call it. I am just tired of counting points. With Medifast there is no counting. You always know what you are going to eat. I am willing to do this for a short period of time. I just need a break from weight watchers. I will go back to weight watchers after this Medifast break. I am excited to see what it will bring me! Who knows? I might love it and do it for another month. We will see!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of medifast but want to know how it goes. Wendy I have to tell you - lately I've cut back on red meat and only eat chicken a few days a week. I have been eating a lot meals with beans in them and have lost almost 15 pounds!!!! I'm not hungry all the time either, I feel like I'm eating all the time but just that change has made such a huge difference. I don't miss the meat and the best part is that Shaune is helping out by being okay with cutting out the meat.

    ReplyDelete