Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Fathers in my life

I have been an extremely lucky girl.....to have a great husband and a great dad. Thank you for everything you both have done for me!


Ervin, I sometimes take you for granted and I am sorry....today, I thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to our family. This week for example, I don't know what I would have done without you. You have taken such great care of me this week while I recover from surgery... and you also have taken great care of the kids. I love you!



Dad, you are the most amazing person I know.
Thank you for being the best dad there is. You have always been there for me whenever I needed you. You taught me how to be a good person.
I am happy to say that dad is out of the ICU and is stable. Thank God...


1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful tribute to your dad and husband Wendy! I'm really happy to hear about your Dad. Hope you are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete