Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hey! I lost more weight!

So I didn't weigh in last week because I was dead tired!  Weigh ins are in Thursday mornings and it seems that I work a ton of Wednesday nights!  I just couldn't do it last week.  I was falling asleep on the way home and decided to listen to my body and just go to bed! 

Then I went to two parties this past weekend....a birthday party and a girls night out.  Oh boy!  I really had to get creative and figure out how I was gonna fit all of this partying in.  On one night I stayed out until 4 am with a stop at Steak and Shake...and then the next night until 2 am.  I passed on margaritas and shakes......and instead had many shots of Tequila.  Tequila is 4 points a shot!   Let's just say I spent a good 32 points on shots! I partied like a 21 year old... and I realized that I am too old for this stuff!  ha!

Anyway, weigh in this week went pretty well considering all the partying.  I lost 1.2, for a total of 12.6 pounds so far.  Not too bad for 7 weeks. 

I would also like to add that I am on week 6 of Couch to 5K!   I am super proud of myself.  Last week I ran for 20 minutes straight!   It was hard, but it felt great!    



1 comment: