Friday, March 13, 2009
Improvising
This is a funny yet pathetic story. Before kickboxing class the other day, I went to the bathroom first as always so that I don't pee on the gym floor......Well, I noticed I forgot to put a pad on. I wasn't going home to go get one because then I would miss half the class and I didn't bring any with me and I wasn't going out there without one because I really would pee on the floor! So , do you know what I did? I went to the nursery and took a diaper out of Maddie's diaper bag and put it in my underwear! I wasn't sure if it would work or stay in place because you know, it didn't have any stickies on it! It actually worked out pretty good! However, I don't think I want to do that again!!!! That's what childbirth will do to you! BTW, I wonder how many calories you burn doing kegals?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not enough calories, I can tell you that. Cool improvisation. Can't say I would have tried it, but glad it worked. Wasn't it a little bulky?
ReplyDeleteyes, it was a little bulky, hee hee.....
ReplyDelete