Friday, March 6, 2009

tried something new

I tried a new class today at the Y called cardio sculpt. Let me just say that my legs feel like jelly! The class was 45 minutes long and we worked our arms,legs,back and abs. I started out with 4 lb weights with the arms then had to change to 2 lb weights half way through because I am soooo weak! Not weak from being sick, but weak from having no muscles! Then we did squats. I think the squats are what did me in. We used a chair as a prop. As soon as our butts lightly tapped the chair then we were back up again. We did so many sets. That is when I really started to sweat! Don't let me get started on the abs! My abdominal muscles are so so so so so weak, it is sad. I blame it on my c-section almost 5 years ago!!!! ha! ha! What? Anyway, it was a little like torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment