Saturday, July 11, 2009

anniversary recap

Our anniversary was a great day! No stress...No kids.....just the two of us...just fun.....

We really enjoyed ourselves and enjoyed each others company for once! It was a great way to reconnect.




I SUCK at golf!








cheese fondue


Main course with lobster, filet, chicken, veggies, pork ....just to name a few

My favorite part....dessert! It was sooooo good!!!


I will def be going back to the Melting Pot! It was fun and delish! Just too expensive! A meal for two was over $100!

8 comments:

  1. You guys are so sweet! I'm glad that you enjoyed your day together. The dessert does look so good:) I have to talk my hubby into going out once in a while. We need some "kid free" time. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the melting pot. It's expensive but that means you can't go all the time, which is definately a good thing when trying to lose weight. I did hear they have a great happy hour on Sundays though.
    Looks like you guys had a good time. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! $100? Looks really yummy though.
    Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a great day! The food looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day. I've heard the same thing about The Melting Pot, good but really spendy. WIth that being said, it seems like the perfect place to celebrate an anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! The desserts looked so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love fondue dinners, especially the chocolate part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My niece lives in Boston and has often talked about this restaurant. It sounds awesome but she too says it's really expensive. Sounds like a nice day to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete