It is the 4th of July! I am so proud to live in such a great nation. We saw fireworks last night and it really moved me. I felt so lucky. Thank you to all the troops who continue to fight for our country....and to all the veterans too. We are free! Let's celebrate!
I agree. Happy 4th you.
ReplyDeleteHooray for this great country! I hope to see some fireworks tonight:) Enjoy the 4th!!
ReplyDeleteI love this country too! I wish the fireworks moved me (long story), but at least there was a parachuter waving the flag in the sky that was more awesome and moving than the 6 minute fireworks show we saw!
ReplyDeleteour fireworks show was awesome....they also had music playing during the show which i think was what did it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment.
ReplyDeleteI have been struggling with my eats for a few weeks now. I just wake up everyday and tell myself today I'm going to get back on track.
While I was away, I didn't track any pts but I just tried to remain aware of my choices. It was almost easier, b/c pretty much everything I ate, I had to purchase, so it gave me time to rethink any bad decisions.
But, I always keep in mind that this journey is not always going to be perfect. I'm going to have moments, days, weeks, that aren't going to be perfect. That's part of it. I'm OK with that. I still have to enjoy life and partake in life's events and not stress about what I eat all the time.
I know those times will pass.
They will pass for you too.