Thursday, July 16, 2009

Working it out!

When I started my "diet" I also started exercising. I use a calendar every month to keep track of the days that I exercise. I either color in the day or use stickers to mark the days that I exercise. I am really proud of Feb, March, April, and May.......June and July are sad in comparison. These calendars really do help me keep up on my activity. I get a certain satisfaction looking at my progress every month, week, or day!












4 comments:

  1. That's a really good idea to track your exercise. I should try it. I'm very visual and seeing the chart may make me more motivated to keep going every day. You're doing great, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove this idea & I'm going to steal it from you! I realize the key for me to lose weight is to exercise consistently! In the past when I have exercised regularly, the pounds & inches just melt off. And I've been a slacker, so I'll get me a calendar & do that! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant take credit for this idea. it was from Heather at thewwchick.blogspot.com. she has a ton of great ideas! I even get the calendars right off of her blog!

    ReplyDelete