Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day everyone!


Some things I did today included: Cleaned out my pots and pans cabinet, cleaned out my lazy susan cabinet, washed the dishes, cleaned behind the stove, cleaned the baseboards, wiped down all appliances, wiped down all counter tops, cleaned the windowsills and mowed the lawn......I wanted to work out today......but I guess I did get a "workout" in. Doing all those chores really does make you sweat! And my fingers are sore!!!!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. You did put in a lot of "labor" today! Good job! I better get going on some of my household chores. Thanks Wendy for the birthday wishes today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I saw this cute adorable picture it immediately put a smile on my face! She is just too cute for words!!!!

    Household workout still counts as a fitness workout, I would say you could put 2-3 fitness points into your WW exercise tracker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that you've had time to recouperate, will you come over and do mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew! I'm tired just hearing about it. But I do need to do one of these big cleans soon. You must feel great having gotten all this done. That alone is a workout!

    ReplyDelete