Yeah, I suck at losing weight.....I am off the wagon.....AGAIN! I get stressed out and then I eat and eat and eat! I am not even motivated to exercise.....I haven't been to the gym in a week! I should go right now while Allie is in school but I just don't have that drive. I weighed myself yesterday and had about a 1 pound gain.....I don't remember because I didn't write it down. I am just not motivated right now. I hope it comes back to me....MOTIVATION!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!???!??!?!?
Can anyone help me find it?
It's the way life works Wendy. I go for weeks without the motivation to eat right or work out or thoroughly clean the house. You're human and normal. Your motivation will come back soon. Just enjoy lazing (of course with three kids and a job I'm sure there is no such thing in your life)
ReplyDeletethanks kim!
ReplyDeleteWendy, I second Kim's comments! Don't feel down about this temporary lapse. You're a remarkable woman who will get this job done. Life keeps giving all of us second chances each day. I better start getting my act together. I've been putting off regular exercise for too long now. I'll go a day where I will exercise, and then I'll skip a bunch.
ReplyDeleteI think your motivation and mine are on vacation together.
ReplyDeleteMotivation comes and goes, but you know what stays? Perseverance! You still have that!! So, don't worry about that stinkin motivation and just hang in there with baby steps and it will get you back on track! How about strive for eating 1 good meal today? Do it again tomorrow. Then maybe the next day, strive for 2 good meals. Do that for a bit, then maybe 3?? You can do it, Wendy! Take small steps - even the small ones will get you somewhere... :)
ReplyDeleteHey Wendy,
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kim, the motivation will come there soon. You know the saying, Smile even if you don't feel like it, then you'll actually like smiling.
Apply that antidote with exercise. Just take one step at a time and I recommend exercise as your first step and the rest will follow. Go and buy yourself a new work out outfit, that helped me out tremendously!
No worries, my friend, you'll get back on that wagon soon!