Today we had a birthday breakfast consisting of .........yeah....McDonald's! Very healthy I know! but she loved every bite. Tomorrow we are really gonna celebrate.....we are having a little get together with family and close friends.....Happy Birthday Maddie!!!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
My baby is ONE!!!!!
Maddie turns one today! This year has just flown by.....I cannot believe my Maddie is a one year old! She has grown into the funniest and most easy going child. She was easy going from birth, allowing me my plan for VBAC. My labor went smoothly and pretty quick and she was born without complication or uterine rupture! She has been my longest breastfeeder....we breastfed for about 11 and 1/2 months.....with some sucks here and there....the other day she pulled my shirt up and started going to town all on her own! and here I thought she was weaned! She is an eater! This girl eats more than my 5 year old! She can put away some grub and she loves almost everything we put in front of her. I think she got it from her mama.......She is one beautiful chubby girl with a face that melts my heart. I can't believe she is mine...
Today we had a birthday breakfast consisting of .........yeah....McDonald's! Very healthy I know! but she loved every bite. Tomorrow we are really gonna celebrate.....we are having a little get together with family and close friends.....Happy Birthday Maddie!!!!
Today we had a birthday breakfast consisting of .........yeah....McDonald's! Very healthy I know! but she loved every bite. Tomorrow we are really gonna celebrate.....we are having a little get together with family and close friends.....Happy Birthday Maddie!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Maddie!!! Can't believe our girls are already so big!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I like the new do. It's very stylish.
Happy Birthday to your sweetie!! So much fun ahead for Maddie in this coming year :) I hope she enjoys her special day.
ReplyDeleteAhh Happy Birthday Maddie!!
ReplyDelete