Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wow

I have not been a watcher of The Biggest Loser until now. This will be the first season I have ever watched and it is soooo motivating me! I just wanted to get up and work out! It gave me movivation to live that healthy lifestyle and want that change in my life. Just because I am pregnant does not mean that I can't do that now. I can still exercise and I can still eat healthy! So watch out gym...here I come!

3 comments:

  1. It's a great show! And it is motivating :)

    Hope you're feeling well Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it for the first time last season and was amazed by the changes in the participants. I'm watching it again this year. I kind of have to think, if a 476 pound woman can exercise, why the heck can't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am totally behind reading your blog...congrats on your pregnancy! And i love biggest loser, it's always the motivation I need to go exercise!

    ReplyDelete