Tuesday, April 27, 2010

36 weeks

I am 36 weeks pregnant as of yesterday! I can't even believe it. My due date is May 24th and it is hard to believe that May is next week! I had a doctor appointment today which went fine. My urine and Bp's are fine.....I gained another 4 pounds this week...which brings the weight gain to 33 pounds total...had my GBS culture done and since he was down there he checked my cervix. I am CLOSED...but soft. I was kind of hoping I would be a little bit dilated! But hey, I am not in any hurry! I have never made it to 39 weeks before....so maybe I will this time! I am hoping to at least make it past May 16th. That weekend is the weekend of the World Affair. Jacob and Allie will be performing Filipino Folk dances and I sooo don't want to miss any of that! and let's not forget about the delicious food!

The uncomfortableness has started for sure.... pelvic pressure, heartburn, sciatica, shortness of breath, and the slow walk...the waddling has begun. But, I am still enjoying the pregnancy. It is going to be over before I know it. I am not ready for it to end.

I am enjoying those kicks...

4 comments:

  1. I bet you're a cute waddler :) So exciting. I remember the excitement at 36 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy,

    I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your pregnancy. Enjoy the kicks!

    I found your blog while searching for heartfelt and helpful stories while on the way to Pregnancy. I think your personal story could help those looking for resources and support throughout their journey of pregnancy and parenthood. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of 3,000 bloggers who support each other through 150 communities including fitness for moms, exercise, parenting and healthy eating.


    For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com


    Best,

    Hua

    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you're already 36 weeks, time flies. But, I know it hasn't been flying for you when your pregnant. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 36 weeks. Didn't you just tell us you were pregnant? The kicks and tumbles do make up for the heartburn, pelvic pain, sciatica, a little bit, huh?

    I will never understand women who can't wait for their pregnancies to end. No matter the discomfort, this is the only time that baby will be all yours.

    ReplyDelete