Wednesday, May 5, 2010

37 weeks

37 weeks and counting...

  • I lost a pound this week!
  • general housework makes my ass hurt! I need a housekeeper!
  • still working full time
  • Thanking God that I can still work full time
  • craving ice cream! any kind...especially sundaes!
  • treated myself to a pedicure...picked a bluish color...hoping for a boy???
  • still have a ton of stuff to do before the baby comes
  • realizing that my life is going to change soon is a little scary
  • feeling some contractions here and there, especially while I am at work
  • my feet are starting to swell more....I was kind of embarrassed during my pedi, they looked huge
  • people are finally starting to realize that I am pregnant! Finally!
  • zantac is good stuff
  • also craving diet coke....???
  • I am walking slower and slower now a days
  • enjoying my days with just Maddie at home while the older two are at school
  • cooking just isn't my thang right now
  • Ervin is installing the baby's car seat today
  • Lazy, lazy, lazy
  • my patience is like... absent...
  • hemorrhoids are really annoying... and sometimes painful
  • loving every single minute of my pregnancy



4 comments:

  1. Love the blue! Hang in there girl. Not much time left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax. Getting so close!!! Cute toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby is going to be here before you know it. I'm so excited for you.

    Love the blue polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the toes! Soon, soon, the baby will come :)

    ReplyDelete