Tuesday, May 18, 2010

39 weeks

Wow, I made it to 39 weeks...I have never been pregnant this long! Last night I was having some good contractions.....and then they just fizzled out.....and then again this morning I was contracting every 2-5 minutes.....and then they went away. I had another Dr. appointment today which went well. I am dilated to 3 cm and the doctor says my bag of waters is bulging. He thinks I will go into labor this week some time....

Who knows, I will probably still be pregnant next week! lol....

The baby's movement has slowed down a bunch.....and I feel lots and lots of pressure....

Maybe it will be this week....

I have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow....maybe that will put me into labor!

Sometimes I am ready for the pregnancy to be over.....and sometimes I wish I could just stay in this pregnant state forever. I am getting nervous about labor....I hope I can stay strong. I hope my labor goes fast....

I can't wait to meet my new little baby....


Gosh, I am all over the place in this post.....I blame it on my pregnant brain.

2 comments:

  1. Where's the weekly pic, huh? LOL You can work today, go home and take a anp, then come back after midnight to have that baby! I'll be off for a week after tonight so you better get busy and get him out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the baby pics!

    ReplyDelete