Saturday, July 31, 2010

Gracie @ 2 months

My Gracie Jade is 2 months old already. I love her beautiful smile....the dimple is just gorgeous!

It is crazy to me that she can already sit in this bumbo seat. Not long ago Maddie was just sitting in it. Her 2 month check up at the doctor went great. She is now 11 pounds 10 oz! She has gained 5 pounds since I brought her home from the hospital.....it's no wonder because she nurses ALL THE TIME! but I don't mind.....these moments will not last forever......and I know that I just need to let things go......like the dishes and the laundry....I can do those things later....

Gracelyn Jade
2 months old
11 pounds 10 oz. 73rd percentile
22 1/2 in. long 59th percentile
and here is a cute pic of the girls...I couldn't resist putting this one up......
Allie, Gracie, and Maddie


3 comments:

  1. What a little chunk. The dimple is adorable. We've got a few of those around our place. :op The girls are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a lovely bunch of girls!!

    ReplyDelete