Friday, December 3, 2010

play time

I love how Gracie is watching Maddie ..... and how just minutes before Maddie placed all these toys out for Gracie to play with....just melts my heart.


4 comments:

  1. Maddie looks so old beside Gracie! And I can't believe Gracie is sitting up! You caught a good shot here. So indicative of how the big sister - little sister relationship works throughout early life anyway. I was always looking over at what my older sister was doing and wishing I was doing it too - everything just seemed cooler when she had it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to be great buddies. Lovely picture Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Sounds like Maddy is turning out to be a great big sis. Until Gracie starts stealing the toys anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. They play so well with each other! They're going to be really good friends!

    ReplyDelete