Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First week = success

I lost 4 pounds this week! I had a great week on plan. I am not participating in the new weight watchers points plus program because I just can't do change right now. I am sticking with the old. The old way worked well as long as you put your heart into it. And I put my heart into it this week. I swear, I wish I could bottle up this new year feeling of enthusiasm and determination!

Things that I forgot over the last year and a half and that I want to remember are:

1. It is okay to feel hungry! ( I will not starve!)

2. Exercise really does feel good. Just get up and do it.

3. Planning is key!

I also started the Couch to 5k program. I am now on week two. I am planning on another 5k maybe this spring/summer. Hubby said he would join me!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats Wendy! That is a great first week. I started officially "dieting" on Sunday so I have a few more days to find out if it's working or not. Good luck on your second week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Wendy! You're off to a great start. You give me some things here to get me motivated too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job, Wendy! You can do it! I'm glad to hear Ervin has agreed to run with you! It's always nice to have someone support you!

    ReplyDelete