Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Arguing

"I hate you scale!!!!"

(That is not what I weigh. I will probably never weigh that. It is just a picture.)

Me and the scale had a heated argument this morning. I guess it won. I gained a pound this week. I was not perfect this week, but I did try. I did go over my points, but I didn't feel it was a whole pounds worth! I almost wanted to quit this morning but then I remembered that I still wouldn't be happy. Quitting wouldn't make me happy. Hmmmm......wow......a breakthrough.....


I have quit before. I ate and ate until I was "happy". But, I really wasn't. I would feel sick to my stomach. Bloated and guilty.
I will not do that this week! and hopefully never again.


I will not give up. I will not give up. I will not give up.


Maybe if I say it enough, it will be true.


Here's to a new week!


1 comment:

  1. Lately when I weigh myself I fluctuate up and down five pounds. When I'm on the higher end I could cry - it literally ruins the next hour of my day. It has to be something to do with nursing - no??? I think you are doing great. It's just a teensy set-back - one pound. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete