Jacob turned 9 last week and boy did we celebrate! I surprised him with a cupcake at school for dessert after lunch. I had a good time sitting with him and observing his behavior with his peers. He sits mostly with girls and it seems that he likes to be the funny guy....



getting ready to dig into that cupcake!

I also made a big cake for the celebration later in the day. I spent about 5 bucks on this cake. It was a yellow cake with chocolate icing. So yummy! Totally worth the baking.

wrapped presents while he was still in school, and blew up balloons.

opening presents! JENGA!

the look on Allie's face is so funny!

he has been begging for a nerf gun

and a scooter

Happy Birthday!
The whole family met a Lonestar for a great dinner!
9!!! I can't imagine how that will feel to have one of my babies turn nine!! How fun that you surprised him at school. An elementary school with a cafeteria???!!! I always bake with betty too:) Hey she knows what she's doing. Sounds like an awesome birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your handsome boy!!! Enjoy "9" it's a great age. Now my oldest just turned 14 and he's hormone crazy. Help!!!
ReplyDelete