OH Wendy, what a beautiful post and what a beautiful little girl. We had a similar looking cake at gramma and grampa's for Naveen's early party. Before we had a chance to cut into it, he took a bite. I guess we weren't paying attention and he leaned in and took a big bite of the side. It was the cutest thing I'd seen!
Wow, how is that a year passed by so quickly! Can't believe your little girl is already one! The picture on the top looks like she's ready to take on the world!
OH Wendy, what a beautiful post and what a beautiful little girl. We had a similar looking cake at gramma and grampa's for Naveen's early party. Before we had a chance to cut into it, he took a bite. I guess we weren't paying attention and he leaned in and took a big bite of the side. It was the cutest thing I'd seen!
ReplyDeleteWow, how is that a year passed by so quickly! Can't believe your little girl is already one! The picture on the top looks like she's ready to take on the world!
ReplyDelete