Sunday, December 18, 2011

Oh the Holidays!

All of these snowmen are from Hallmark....I started collecting these a few years back...when Allie was a baby. Every year they come out with a new one. I love them. They sing and dance. The little girls love them too. They are all over the house everyday!
I think my computer hates my blog. It won't let me publish my posts...and for some reason I couldn't even start writing at the top....I had to start here? Weird.
Anyway...I thought I would post some holiday pics. These are a few shots of getting the Christmas tree up. There is also a pic of Allie in the town holiday festival.
Jacob trimming the tree! Jacob is 9 years old this Christmas. He is getting so big. I am proud of him. Even though he loves to torture the girls....he is a good big brother....that is what brothers are for anyway right???
Tree trimming with the girls.

Allie is 7 this Christmas....and I am sad to say that she no longer believes in Santa! Sad times!
My beautiful Maddie! Madelyn is 3 this Christmas. She loves the Christmas tree. She also says she likes Santa....but will not go near the guy. Every year we get a new "family" ornament made at the mall with all of our names on it. Well, for the first time....the term "you break it you buy it" referred to us this year. Maddie broke a picture frame there...and I felt so bad...I bought it.
Gracie is one and a half this Christmas. She loves the Christmas tree. She LOVES to take all of the ornaments off. If you notice most of the ornaments are up top. She has broken a few...and everyday I find another one in the kitchen. She can't help it!

2 comments:

  1. Gracie is so cute! Our tree is the same - naked around the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Wendy- your kids are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete