Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feeling good!

Week 3 on WW is a success!  I lost another 3. 2 pounds!  Happy happy and more happy with this result! 

The best part is that I feel so much better!  I am over 7 pounds lighter!  A great loss means more motivation for me!

Another great part to this week is that I was able to incorporate eating out for a friends birthday and still lose.  We ate at PF Changs and I was really stressing about what I could eat there.  I lose control when I eat out because I don't know all of the nutrition facts and portion sizes...and the food is sooooo good! 

Well I really prepared by looking up the points values online and figuring out what was best to order.  The chicken lettuce wraps there are awesome!  I even had dessert.  They have these mini desserts and I ordered the mini "Great Wall of Chocolate".   Lets just say that it was mind blowing orgasmic!  

I also incorporated exercise in to that day and extra on the next day.  And I made sure to have  a light breakfast and lunch! 

Super happy about results this week!  Next week marks a whole month on WW and I am gonna celebrate.  I haven't stuck to a plan this long in over a year!  Last year I learned that if I eat whatever the heck I wanted that I would gain.  I now know that eating whatever I want all the time is not in the cards for me.  I am going to have to work at this my entire life....like it or not.   It is tough....but that is the truth. 

Another thing I realized is that regular exercise is needed....your body and heart need it.   So I just have to do it! 

Yay me!!!

 worth it.




Just a few words to remember and keep me going!

1 comment: