Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 1


I lost 2.4 pounds.  As you can see there is not an exclamation point.  I am a little disappointed.  Usually the first week on WW shows a large loss.  This was just so so.  I know I am being ridiculous!  I should just be happy that I lost weight!

Moving along....

I felt great this week.  I was very dedicated and followed the plan to a T.  I never went over on points.  I exercised 4 days this week.   I had lots of fruits and veggies and planned my meals out....Lots of water...didn't get hungry too much. 

The meeting today was about planning.  Making sure you have a plan.  This is hard to work on for me.  My schedule is so crazy.  Sometimes I am awake over 26 hours and the plan sometimes fails when you are very hungry and tired.  Lucky for me, the first week on WW, it worked out I only worked 1 day.  The one day wasn't so bad.  

Goal for this week is to plan out dinner...

And have low point snacks available.

1 comment:

  1. WW works! I lost almost 90 pounds on it, in one year. Sadly I stopped going to the meetings and following the plan, and gained it all back. I'm back at WW again- stick with it Wendy!

    ReplyDelete