Non scale victory! I can fit into one of my old pair of jeans! I haven't been able to wear them for years! Just this past December I tried them on and I couldn't fit them over my thighs! I still have a few more pairs that are still tight...but I am working on that! Another NSV, my underwear is getting too big. It is amazing what losing 24.4 pounds will do for you! Did you read that? I lost 24.4 pounds! YAY!
The journey so far has been pretty easy.....a few bumps in the road....but all in all very doable. I usually use every single one of my points.....all of my WPA and all of my exercise points. I think that is what makes it doable....and it doesn't make me feel deprived.....and I am still losing......Not at a super fast speed......but good enough!
Another thing.....I feel great....
wow Wendy!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Keep on doing!!! luv ya!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou are soooo inspring me, since I'm back on the weight loss trail! My blog is going private so if you're interested in being added so you can have access, send me your email address at hkweighsin@gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!