Sunday, April 29, 2012

quick update

I missed weigh in last week because of my work schedule...so I weighed in this week and was actually up a pound.   I also weighed in right after work so I know I was carrying around some water weight so I am not going to stress about it.  According to scale at home I am down a pound.    We shall see what the scale says next week...

I am still feeling pretty good.  I am continuing to jog outside.  Some days suck and some days I absolutely love it.    Today I ran 4 miles with Allie....she rode her bike.   It was nice.   My left knee hurts though.....Sometimes I feel like an old woman!   I can tell that I have improved with my jogging as far as distance and endurance.  I feels good to see that a  month ago I could not have jogged that far without stopping for a walk break.  

My clothes are fitting so much better!   So happy about that! 

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment