Thursday, May 17, 2012

Low on time!

It has been forever since I blogged and I am sorry!  I am still on track and I think I am doing good.  It is going a little slow, but I think this is a good thing. 

I went to my WW meeting today and I lost 2.2 more pounds.  I have now lost a total of 28 pounds!  I also did some measuring a few days ago because I just wasn't happy with the scale last week.  I have lost a total of 15 inches!  4 inches around my bust and hips, 3 inches at my waist, 1 inch in my arms and thighs!  

I also ran a 5k last week, very happy with myself.  I had the fastest time I have ever had plus I ran the whole time!  I finished in 34 minutes.     I didn't stop for anything!  I cant wait to do another!   I am planning on signing up for a half marathon in October.   The only thing that is holding me back right now are my knees!  My right knee is hurting like crazy after a run.  It hurts to go down stairs mostly.  I am icing right now as we speak!   From what I can tell from GOOGLE, it is runners knee.   We will see.  I hope this old body of mine can keep up.  It is so funny now......how much I want to get up and move....but now my body is saying......wait up!   Hold on!   haha.......

I feel great people!  

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, I'm so happy for you! That's awesome progress!!!! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete