Wednesday, June 27, 2012

it's been so long

Uggghhhh.....I havent blogged in forever!  My life is so busy......I havent had time to blog.   WW hasnt been going so well this month.   I think the whole Vegas vacation ruined that.   I havent been to a meeting in almost 4 weeks.   I need to get back, because the scale reflects the fact that I havent been going.   I dont want to get on the scale and see a 5 pound gain.   I gained 8 pounds while in Vegas but lost 4 pounds right away....WATER WEIGHT!   So I was happy to see that go.....but for some reason my head is not back in the game yet.   I didnt exercise for a week.....which made me feel sick!  I felt so heavy and sluggish....So, I am still up 4 pounds, plus a pound because I am not on track.   June is always the month I get side tracked and then the rest of the year is a bust.  I really want to change that this time and get back on track!   I have a few things.....4th of July, my anniverary, and a visit out of town that will be challenging.   Hopefully, I will get things going in the right direction again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment