Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My foot hurts :(

After my half marathon in the morning, I took the kids to Kings Island in the evening.  Needless to say, I could barely walk.  I was sore from head to toe.   But now my right foot is HURTING like crazy.  The soreness in my legs have gone away but the pain in my foot remains.  It hurts on the very top of my foot, worse with weight bearing.  Its better when I sleep.  I have been sleeping ok and does not interfere....but upon walking it starts to hurt again.   I think it might be a stress fracture....boo!   I swear....I just want to run! 

If its a fracture then I will be out for 6 weeks....according to Dr. Google....

I figure I really don't need to go to the Dr, I don't know what they would do.....except tell me I have a stress fracture....I am going to wait and see what happens.  If it gets worse and after a few weeks if I still have pain I guess I will go......

Here's hoping my foot is ok! 

No comments:

Post a Comment