Wednesday, February 18, 2009

4 months!

4 months ago today Madelyn was born. What a 4 months is has been. It is definitely easier now than it was 3 months ago. She is actually sleeping through the night. It has been over 2 weeks now. I can't believe that....none of my others slept through the night like that, and she sleeps in her crib. I am just loving it right now and hoping and praying she continues! She is an absolute joy! I love her so much! She has her 4 month appointment on Friday, I am curious to see how much she weighs!





and yes, her hair is just crazy!



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Maddie! Hope she keeps it up. Tess slept through the night at 3 months, and in her crib. It only lasted about a month and half though. Then she started waking at 2 and 5. She's slowly moved back to waking between 3 and 4. Last night, she slept from 8pm until almost 6 am. Yay!!!

    Does Madelyn have a set bedtime? Tess goes down at 8. She is my only baby that required a set schedule, but she sleeps so much better with it.

    Love the baby smiles, and the wild hair!

    ReplyDelete