Friday, February 27, 2009

The scale

My scale at home is totally off..like 8 pounds off and I hate it. I think it broke because someones kids...mine....jumped and jumped and played on it. So I decided I would use the scale at the Y. Well, the scale at the Y is fine if you want to weigh yourself in the locker room or out in the fitness area with no privacy whatsoever. My weight is a secret! I don't want any of these people to know my weight! So, yeah I get a little embarrassed. The scales at work are all so different too and I always seem to weigh a whole lot more, so I don't want to use them. So I broke down and bought a weight watchers scale online this week and it arrived today! Yeah! I already gave the kids an evil warning about jumping on the scale and how it is not a toy. 10 minutes into the arrival of the scale, the kids were sneaking around to check it out. The more off limits something is the more they want to destroy it.....anyway, I lost 2 lbs this week. Super excited about that!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss and new scale :), I have the same problems with the jumping on the scale, ours is beside the toilet so its the autmoatic step up to flush, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss. Are you doing WW again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i am doing weight watchers from home and on my own. i cant afford the meetings right now. but i am doing pretty good. thanks!

    ReplyDelete