Madelyn's doctor appointment went very well. She said she was right on track developmentally. She weighed 13 pounds and 12 oz, that puts her in the 60th percentile in weight. She is 25 1/2 in. long and that puts her in 90th percentile in height, she is long! She also received the dreaded vaccinations, she handled it better than me. She barely cried. She is so strong.
Tonight we are planning a family outing, I guess we have all decided we were going to watch the movie Bolt at the Danbarry, Erv wants to eat out and I actually want to cook to save money. He must be tired of my cooking.....imagine that! It is payday....but I would rather spend the extra money on scrapbooking supplies. Now, I am not the best scrapbooker, I am still learning . This week I actually made time and scrapbooked 4 pages. I need to get last years pictures developed..yeah the whole year... a years worth of pics are on my xd card, it is ridiculous...but as soon and I do that, I am going to need more supplies!
And, I think I fixed my dining room table. Last Thanksgiving, someone placed a very very very hot dish on my beautiful dining room table that is not even paid off yet....and the dish left a really big white mark on the table. It was an eyesore. I called around places today and got a quote for 275 dollars and I thought Gosh! that is sooooo expensive...so I looked online and someone said to use a white T shirt and your clothes iron on medium heat, place the white T shirt on top of the stain and then iron the shirt. The spot is mostly gone, I can tell that it was there, but only if I was really looking at it, I don't know if it will last though, we will see. If it does, that saved us a lot of money!!!!
I got you beat - I haven't printed pictures since Ty turned 1 and he'll be 5 years old in June!!! I'm horrible!!!
ReplyDelete