Friday, July 3, 2009

still struggling!

My day always starts off with good intentions.....but as the day wears on I start to falter. This should be easy for me considering I have at least 30 points a day to eat. 30 points! That is a lot of points. I am consistently going over 30 points. I am still exercising.....however my exercising has not been as hard. I need to start going back to classes. I haven't been to K box class in a couple of weeks. I have been running and on the elliptical and riding my bike. I am making an effort to stay active. I weighed myself today again and I gained. I know I should not have stepped on the scale since I just weighed myself on Wed....but I just wanted to see. I am hoping that peek will help me to stay in control during this holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. You are determined Wendy! It's terrific that you're exercising so regularly. Wish I could be your exercise partner. I bet you would keep me in shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you girl.The first 20 pounds wasn't terribly hard. But boy has it been hard from here. You can do it. June was a bad month all around. It's time to get back on the wagon.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kelly, you are on track as far as I'm concerned by regularly exercising! I've gained a few pounds too lately and I have to squeeze into a bridesmaid dress in a few weeks and all the other bridesmaids look like they stopped eating in 1992. Seriously! There's nothing worse than looking like the fat girl on stage. Keep your chin up kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that you're still struggling. It is hard to get back up again on to the saddle of fitness, but it will happen, don't give up!

    ReplyDelete