Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where have you been?

I went to kickboxing class today and I must say it was fabulous! I had such a great time! The music was great and the class was full. I saw a few girls that I haven't seen in a while...... and they probably think..."omg....she has gained weight! It is a good thing she came back!"

Yeah, I am 6 months pregnant, but I look.....Fat. Yes, my stomach is bigger and rounder....but it is still flabby and soft. I look like a fatty. People would never know I was pregnant unless I told them I was.

I am really proud of myself for actually taking the initiative to go to kickboxing class. I modified the jumping jacks, power squats, and shuffles to low impact and still had a great workout. I felt pretty good during the whole hour......but now I am feeling sciatica in my left buttocks area....lol..but it reminds me that I am strong...and healthy enough to exercise...and that makes me feel better about myself. I am so used to being on a "diet" in the beginning of the year that I actually miss....being on a diet.....but pregnancy will not stop me from choosing healthy options and exercising......and it sure won't stop me from eating as much chocolate as I want either.....unless I fail my glucose test.....which is in a few days. Update on baby to come......

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you pass your glucose test! Laura passed hers and I just figured since I failed mine with both pregnancies, Laura will probably fail hers, too - Nope, wrong, she passed! What the heck! Lynette took hers today - I haven't heard yet. Hang in there Wendy! I'll see you in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Of course, you making time for kickboxing at 6 months pg makes me feel bad for skipping my workout today. :op

    ReplyDelete