Friday, February 4, 2011

2 more pounds

yup, I lost two more pounds this week. I am so thankful that I can finally post this because I have been in bed for 4 days with what I think would be the FLU. I haven't had the flu before....and I never get the flu shot....but now I am wondering if I should start! I hate being sick. On the up side of being sick, I think I already lost two more pounds....probably from dehydration.

Anyway, I had a great week on track. I exercised 4 days last week and stayed within my points like a good girl should.

oh and I am happy to announce that ....

I lost 7 pounds in January!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! We'll take it however we can get it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! That's awesome. I'm envious. I hope you feel better soon! Let me know if in your professional opinion you think the flu shot is a good thing or not. I never know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing!!!!! Hope you feel better soon Wendy.

    ReplyDelete