Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 6 weigh in

I lost another 1.5 pounds! yay!

A total of @ 10.5 pounds!


I had a wonderful dinner last night at Bravo! Italian Restaurant. That place is so freaking good....and it was lots of points! Bread with olive oil, margherita pizza, cafe mocha, and a chocolate chip bread pudding brioche was on the menu for me. It was worth every bite!

I started a new routine this week that I am really happy about. I have decided to start working out right after work so I can burn off a few more calories. I can't believe how good it felt! I told myself just to try it for 15 minutes.....but the next day I stayed for 20. After the workout I am not sleepy on the way home like I normally am. It felt great and for those two days I added 35 more minutes of exercise and burned 300 more calories this week. And to help me stay on track I am using the gym at my work instead of driving to the Y because I know that I will just drive right past it. I still can't believe how good it made me feel! I think I am going to stick with it for a while.

3 comments:

  1. That meal sounds fantastic! We went to Mandarin yesterday (Chinese buffet). I had been fighting Shaune everytime he brought it up but decided to give in yesterday so he could get it out of his system. I was just going to eat salad and good protein but ended up eating a lot of the good fried foods too. At least it was lunch not dinner! You are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! You're going to see your progress continue to go off the charts with this new plan. Way to go Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss! I gained your 1.5 and a little more. Darn it. Of course, I started my week off with way too many points at a Mexican restaurant....
    I think I'm going to start joining you in the gym after work. What do they have down there anyway?

    ReplyDelete