Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hearts Day!

We went to the YMCA for Valentine's day! How romantic right? Well, I was planning to have a "date"night with my hubby on Friday to bypass all the crowds, but he has blown me off for some of his friends. That is okay, we are gonna go out on Thursday after we do our taxes. Sounds fun huh? The hubs asked what I wanted for Valentine's day and I said I really didn't want anything...see....he is letting me go on not one....but two vacations this year....by myself...with my girlfriends....I think that is present enough! I am flying to Mexico with a couple of girlfriends in just 6 weeks! and in September going on a cruise!



Am I ready for the beach? Mentally I am always ready for a beach....buy physically my body is not beach ready. I have a lot of gut and a lot of butt. But, if I keep putting off vacations because of that way I look, I will never go anywhere!!! So, I am taking my fat butt to Mexico! I am hoping that this vacation will give me an incentive to lose 10 more pounds before then! It is possible.... right?



At any rate, 10 pounds thinner or not....I will be sipping on margaritas by the beach and loving it....


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, good thing my hubby and I went out last night. He's blowing me off Friday for date night with the boys too. :op

    Ready to be sipping margaritas poolside...... well, okay, not physically, or tan wise of course, but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I didn't know you were going alone with friends!!!!! FUN! And you have exactly the right attitude by not being a slave to the scale. I have a lot of gut too. Even before kids!

    ReplyDelete