Thursday, March 1, 2012

So close to fifteen

I am getting really close to hitting a loss of 15 pounds.  I lost 2.2 more pounds this week for a total of 14.8!

I was wondering what my weight would do this week....I ate every single extra point I had!   For those of you that are scared to use your 49 extra points, don't be!  They are there for you to use.....if I didn't have those extra points I think I would have already given up.  Those points are vital for me to keep me going.  I need them for outings and just for days where I feel more hungry than usual.   Those points keep me from feeling deprived. 

I am also excited to say that I finished up week 6 of Couch to 5k.  I am not sure if I can finish week 7 this week, but I will try.  I have a really painful blister on my heel from my run outside yesterday.  It hurts like hell!  I just bought new shoes last week and they were working fine.  I felt an extra spring in my step!  But that blister has put a damper on things now.  I hope I can continue on. I don't want to give up on it now.   Sometimes after a run, I feel so amazing and empowered......I can't even believe I just said that!  haha.....


I almost cried at my WW meeting this morning.   One of the members met her goal weight today.  She stood up in front of everyone and just had tears of joy.  She is older and said she has alot of health/heart problems.  She said her cardiologist told her that she would never make goal because of all the medication she has to take.  She said her blood pressure went from being 200s/120s  to 120s//70s.!   She showed him!    It was awesome to witness!

Have a great week everyone!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Although I am jealous and want to sit on you with my fat ass.

    ReplyDelete