Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkin Patch!

Family Time was had this past Friday at the Pumpkin Patch.   We went with Allie's girl scout troop and we had a really good time.  The ride was really bumpy and the trail was really muddy!  This was the best hayride I have ever been on.   Here are a few pics:










I was not lying when I said it was a muddy ride!  Thank goodness we didnt get splashed.  I am impressed that we even were able to get through it!


Here's a moment that makes me smile.  Big brother helping little sister pick out a pumpkin!
 
 
Nasty muddy water on the way to the patch.  It was stinky too!
 
 
Look Mom!  No Hands!


2 comments:

  1. Who wears a white dress on a muddy hayride? Who? Maddie Smith, that's who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. carla! i know! she wants to wear that dress everywhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete