Today my husband and I had a very romantic dinner....at Subway with the kids.....hey it's home of the 5 dollar footlong! Then we went to Coldstone Creamery, which was also good, I had a like it size coffee ice cream with oreos mixed in, it was my version of the mudpie mojo I love so much. It was still 13 points! Then, I went to work...
Jacob was sick on Friday so he missed his Valentines Day party, he was very upset.
Allie's party was on Wednesday, here are a few pics:

Allie and her class reciting a poem

taking a moment to pose

eating yummy cupcakes
Allie is so darn cute. Sorry Jacob missed his party. Tatum and Travis were pretty excited about their parties too.
ReplyDeleteNow, I'm so craving a coffee ice cream with Oreos. Did you know about my Oreo obsession? I would have never thought to put them in coffee ice cream though. Good call.